HP Enterprise Wireless Networks (HL047S)
The HP Enterprise Wireless Networks course provides learners with the skills and tools to successfully plan, design, implement and troubleshoot enterprise level HP wireless networks, including how to integrate into the existing wired infrastructure.
The HP Enterprise Wireless Networks course provides in-depth training on wireless enterprise solutions based on mobility traffic management and wireless traffic prioritization. In today’s large enterprises, the wireless network is expanding both in size and complexity. Planning and designing wireless networks is often oversimplified, but many factors must be taken into account, including RF coverage, access point placement, number of users, number of guests, and signal strength, among other variables. The HP Enterprise Wireless Networks course teaches students how to use HP RF Planner to overcome wireless network design challenges. Security is also a critical factor. The number one concern for the CIO’s with regard to wireless network implementation is security. This course goes into great detail on how to secure an HP Networking wireless solution from security threats using appropriate policies to ensure proper implementation of security standards.
What is new?
The HP Enterprise Wireless Networks course has been redesigned to focus on new solutions and more advanced topics. The new course is based on HP MSM solutions, whereas the previous version focused on the HP A-Series wireless products and solutions. The topics covered in the new HP Enterprise Wireless Networks course can be found in the Course Objectives section.
HP Partners, customers and employees who design, implement, and support enterprise level wireless network solutions based on HP MSM wireless products and solutions, including systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers.
CERTIFICATIONS AND RELATED EXAMINATIONS
- HP Master ASE – Network Infrastructure 
- HP0-Y37: Migrating &Troubleshooting Enterprise Networks
- HP ASE – Wireless Networks  or CCIE – Wireless certification
- Deploy and configure HP Networking wireless enterprise solutions
- Plan and design wireless projects with tools like RF Planner
- Design and implement advanced guest access solution with a Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Design, implement and use WLAN management tools within the PCM suite such as Mobility Manager
- Design, implement and use mobility traffic management solutions with Mobility Traffic Manager (MTM) with single and multiple MSM controllers
- Explain how to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic (QoS) in the complete path between a wireless device and the destination device
- Troubleshoot enterprise level features and solutions such as MTM, security related features and the quality of the wireless signal (Interference, 802.11b/g/n interoperability issues, optimizing wireless networks and wired network-related problems)
- Design, configure and deploy enterprise wireless security solutions, based on IPS/IDS.
- Accelerated Migrating & Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, Rev. 11.31 (HL040_00314301)
For more information about HP training programs in Ukraine visit http://www8.hp.com/ua/ru/training/index.html
For whom it is intended:
- Network administrator
- System administrator
- System architect
- System engineer
To pre-register for courses or clarify information, please call: +380 44 230 34 74