The Hedvig Distributed Storage Platform is a software-defined, scale-out storage solution. It distributes data simultaneously across multiple locations – from on-premises data centers to the cloud – and scales capacity on-demand by leveraging the storage of commodity x86/ARM servers. The distributed write maximizes availability and protects data from hardware failures ranging from a single disk to an entire site, improving disaster recovery planning.
We invite you to the webinar “Commvault Hedvig – Software Defined Storage. Market trends, solution architecture, technologies ”, where you will get to know the technical features of the solution and the benefits of its usage.
Date: 25 February
Time: 12:00 (Kiev time)
– Ivan Shchetinin, Inside Sales Representative, Commvault
– Denis Korneev, Senior Technical Account Manager, Commvault
– Yurii Sablii, Technical Specialist, ERC
At the webinar, we will discuss:
- Why the direction of software-defined storage systems is so promising
- Technical features of the Hedvig
- Technologies used in the Hedvig Distributed Storage Platform
- Benefits of using software-defined storage technologies
- Examples of project implementation
Participation is free, registration is required.
To pre-register for courses or clarify information, please call: +380 44 230 34 74