We have great news!
Starting from December 1, 2020 we open Networking 101 – an author’s course on the basics of computer networks and their security!
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how computer networks actually work, gain basic knowledge and practical skills in building networks. After completing the course and performing practical work, your value as a network specialist will increase significantly.
– 10 classes
– in the format of a webinar
– 3 times a week
– 07:00 – 08:00 p.m. (time can be adjusted by arrangement)
– 2500 uah. (promo code – 500 uah. discount)
– Classes start on January 11, 2021
– Classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Author of the course
Anatolii Sukhomlin works in the IT industry since 1996. Started as a network administrator in a provider. More than 20 years of practical experience in the construction and operation of corporate-size networks. Participated in a number of projects on design and implementation of integrated network security solutions for providers and corporate customers. He is currently working as a consultant on networking and network security.
The course consists of the following main topics and each topic ends with practical work. At the end of the course students are invited to complete the final complex task.
– OSI model. You will learn to distinguish and classify the levels of the OSI model. Learn how levels interact and what it gives in practice.
– Switching. What is switching, what is necessary to build a LAN. How devices in a network interact with each other.
– Routing. What are IP addresses, types of addresses, how an IP network works. How to set up a network.
– Access control and NAT. Learn how to control access to equipment and network services.
How to provide access to the Internet and how to make your internal services visible to the outside world.
– VPN. Private exchange of information. Basics of encryption. Interaction between remote units and data protection.
– Dynamic routing. What to do when your network grows? How to automate and simplify routing setup, reserve communication channels and manage traffic flows.
The start of the first group is already on January 11, 2021, so have time to register!
Registration link: https://edu.erc.ua