Position responsibilities include:
– Provide technical Pre-Sales activities and support.
– Take ownership of technical/solution sales cycle, assisting customers with design/ architecting, evaluations, POC and benchmarks, system configurations and installations.
– Collaborate with the creation and presentation of a business and technical cases.
– Present to and engage with the customer to qualify and understand key technical, financial, operational, and business issues.
– Pre-sales / systems engineer role.
– Software or server/storage industry.
– Working with partners and customer facing roles.
– Education in Computer Science/engineering or related and proven technical field experience in IT industry preferred.
Product skills in:
– Cloud technologies, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, tape drives, libraries, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments.
– Windows, Linux and/ or UNIX and (Server and Client) Operating Systems, virtualization technologies, SQL, Exchange, Oracle database.
– Hyper-V, VMware VCP, NetApp, EMC, HDS, or Microsoft MCITP experience is a plus.