The new Aruba CX 6100 switches are already available for order.
The Aruba CX 6100 Enterprise Switches are a modern family of access switches that are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses and remote branches.
Using the Aruba ASIC architecture with the AOS-CX programmable operating system, the Aruba CX 6100 switches provide high performance and ease of use with flexible and user-friendly configuration tools.
Aruba CX 6100 – a series of second-level switches that provide easy and secure deployment, fast upstream interfaces with PoE (370W) to support IoT devices, CCTV cameras, WiFi access points, having a 12-port model, thanks to passive cooling (without the use of fans ), which provides silent operation.
- Enterprise-level connection with support for ACL, QoS and static routing.
- Fast 1 / 10GbE interfaces with support for fourth-class PoE with a budget of up to 370 watts.
- Compact and fanless 12-port model for silent deployment.
- Automated setup and verification using Aruba NetEdit.
- REST API support.
- Easily add, move and configure using colorless ports.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operated by Sophela
For more information, please contact our HPE specialists: email@example.com