This course is an accelerated combination of HP Access Layer Network Technologies using ProVision Software (HK651s) and HP Core/Distribution Network Technologies using ProVision Software (HK741s).
The HP ProVision Access Layer Fast Track Networks takes from getting started with the HP ProVision switches, and moves you from the basics to describe techniques for designing and implementing resilient switched and routed converged networks based on the HP ProVision ASIC switches. These networks will be capable of fulfilling the “triple play” requirement of supporting voice, video, and data transmissions on a unified infrastructure.
Professionals who design and deploy SMB and enterprise-edge solutions based on HP technologies, including HP reseller systems engineers, customer IT staff, HP system engineers, HP services field and call center support engineers
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing v. 10.41 (WBT)
- HP Network Design Principles (PDF)
Benefits to you
Fast Track HP ProVision Networks will provide network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure HP ProVision switches supporting network redundancy at Layer 2 and Layer 3, networks supporting IPv4 and IPv6 as well as OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 and IP multicast supported network systems. The concepts presented are reinforced with hands-on experience configuring E-Series ProVision ASIC switches in a lab environment.
Detailed course outline
- Configure basic setup parameters
- Configure and verify VLANs and IP Services
- Configure static routes
- Configure and verify Link Aggregation
- Configure Spanning Tree
- ProVision ASIC networking products and technologies
- Providing redundant links and default gateways with MSTP/VRRP
- Designing and implementing IPv4 networks
- Designing and implementing OSPFv2 routing
- Designing and implementing Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS
- Designing and implementing IGMP, PIM-Sparse, PIM-Dense
- Designing and implementing QinQ
- Designing and implementing IPv6, OSPFv3, DHCPv6
For more information about HP training programs in Ukraine visit http://www8.hp.com/ua/ru/training/index.html