The Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks training helps network technicians understand the wireless concepts they need to know before attending Building SMB Networks with HP Technologies (ILT). Specifically, the course focuses on the 802.11 standards used to implement wireless networks and the security options used to protect wireless access and transmissions. With these concepts in mind, you will also be better prepared to continue your certification training by attending the Building SMB Networks with HP Technologies (ILT) course.
In addition, this course introduces network technicians to various ways of how wireless networks can be design, such as controller based wireless networks or wireless networks existing of standalone Access Points (APs).
IT Professionals who deploy SMB solutions based on HP products and technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers and HP Services Field and Call Center Support Engineers.
What is new?
This revision of the Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks WBT has the same high level topics at the revision 10.41. However this version going into more detail in areas like security and the new Comware based wireless controllers.
- HP0-Y46 – Implementing HP Network Technologies
- HP2-Z26 Fast Track - Implementing HP Network Technologies
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the different 802.11 standards, including:
- Association process
- SSID and BSSID
- Understand the basic radio technologies, such as data rates, basic rates, and throughput
- Understand the various security options, including:
- Web authentication
- MAC authentication
- Explain the different wireless LAN architectures:
- Optimized WLAN
- Explain the products required for either an SMB or Enterprise wireless solution
HP ATP –FlexNetwork Solutions V1
For more information about HP training programs in Ukraine visit http://www8.hp.com/ua/ru/training/index.html