HP BladeSystem Administration training provides instruction on HP BladeSystem administration and management. Discussion of the portfolio overview ensures an understanding of components, configurations, and solutions.
HP Virtual Connect course helps students identify, manage, and configure HP Virtual Connect components. An architecture overview ensures understanding of the Virtual Connect Ethernet, FlexFabric, and Fibre Channel components and their function. Hands-on labs provide configuration setup and a variety of network scenarios.
System administrators, engineers and consultants who will manage and monitor the HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class environment
- Explore the functional architecture of the ProLiant BL c-Class environment, including management infrastructure (Insight Display, Onboard Administrator and iLO Management Engine), power and cooling and servers.
- Introduce Virtual Connect (basic concepts)
- Understand the various product and firmware versions which will be required in the solution
- Be able to perform effective local and remote administration using HP Virtual Connect Manager
- Understand the support processes for HP Virtual Connect within the HP c-Class environment
- Review the HP c-Class BladeSystem Portfolio and equipment capabilities.
- Gain the ability to perform successful site planning and infrastructure design needed to deploy an HP Virtual Connect solution
- Configure simple and complex HP Virtual Connect environments
- Gain experience using the management tools to deploy and monitor HP Virtual Connect configuration
For more information about HP training programs in Ukraine visit http://www8.hp.com/ua/ru/training/index.html